- Which state consumes the most alcohol in India?
- Which company pays highest tax in India?
- Which is the poorest state in India 2020?
- Who is the No 1 University in India?
- Which state is tax free in India?
- Which is the safest state in India?
- Which is the most peaceful state in India?
- Which state is highest tax payer in India?
- Which city has best climate in India?
- Which is best state in India live?
- Which is the richest state in India 2019?
- Which is the poorest state in India 2018?
- Which is the beautiful state in India?
- Which is the richest state in India?
- Which state is No 1 in education in India?
Which state consumes the most alcohol in India?
Tamil Nadu and Kerala charge the highest duty in percentage terms at 15% each.
Tamil Nadu is also the biggest consumer of liquor in the country with the state alone guzzling 13% of total alcohol consumption.
Karnataka follows closely at 12%..
Which company pays highest tax in India?
RelianceTop Companies in India by Tax Paid – BSESrCompanyTax1Reliance Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio9,413.002TCS Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio8,731.003HDFC Bank Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio4HUL Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio2,354.001 more row
Which is the poorest state in India 2020?
Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Manipur, Jharkhand, and Assam, are the top 5 poorest states in terms of NSDP Per Capita.
Who is the No 1 University in India?
QS India University Rankings 2020: Top 10RankUniversityCity1Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)Mumbai2Indian Institute of Science (IISC) BangaloreBangalore3Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD)Delhi7 more rows•Oct 22, 2019
Which state is tax free in India?
state of SikkimPeople living permanently in the state of Sikkim do not have to pay tax for their income whatever the income is since Sikkim is income tax-free state in India.
Which is the safest state in India?
Among other North Indian states, Haryana recorded maximum 571 crime cases against senior citizens, followed by Uttar Pradesh with 454 cases of crime, Himachal Pradesh with 195 cases and 217 cases in Punjab. Jammu & Kashmir is the safest state in northern part of the country with only two crime cases against elderly.
Which is the most peaceful state in India?
MizoramMizoram: NE’s most peaceful state – india – Hindustan Times.
Which state is highest tax payer in India?
MaharashtraList of states and union territories of India by tax revenuesRankStateTax Revenues (INR Billions) 2014-2019—India303311Maharashtra45182Andhra Pradesh and Telangana32343Uttar Pradesh296426 more rows
Which city has best climate in India?
Hyderabad Lying at an elevation of 505 meters from sea level, Hyderabad offers a particularly attractive climate through the year which mote or less remains consistent. The moderate rains bring in the respite from the heat in summers and make Hyderabad one of the best weather cities in India.
Which is best state in India live?
1. Best cities to live in India for Job OpportunitiesGurgaon. Gurgaon is a city located in the North Indian state of Haryana. … Bangalore. Bangalore is the capital Indian state of Karnataka which is one of the growing metropolitan cities in India. … Hyderabad. … Pune. … Chennai. … Mumbai. … Hyderabad. … Kota.More items…•
Which is the richest state in India 2019?
GSDPRankStateGSDP (Cr INR at Current prices)18-19India1,90,10,1641Maharashtra-2Tamil Nadu1,664,15931 more rows•Sep 28, 2019
Which is the poorest state in India 2018?
The rank is calculated according to the percentage of people below poverty-line and is based on MRP-consumption….List of Indian states and union territories by poverty rate.RankState/U.T.Poverty (% of people below poverty line)1Goa5.092Kerala7.053Himachal Pradesh8.064Sikkim8.1932 more rows
Which is the beautiful state in India?
KeralaKerala. Referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is one of India’s prettiest states. It is home to some of the country’s most stunning beaches, including Kovalam, Muzhappilangad, Varakala and many more.
Which is the richest state in India?
MaharashtraGSDPRankState/UTNominal GDP (trillion INR, lakh crore ₹)1Maharashtra₹29.79 lakh crore (US$420 billion)2Tamil Nadu₹18.54 lakh crore (US$260 billion)3Gujarat₹17.03 lakh crore (US$240 billion)4Karnataka₹15.88 lakh crore (US$220 billion)29 more rows
Which state is No 1 in education in India?
KeralaTop 10 Highest Literate States of India : Ranking2011 CensusRankStateLiteracy1Kerala94.002Lakshadweep91.853Mizoram91.337 more rows